Types Of Construction Equipment And Their Uses
Posted by Admin on February, 07, 2012
If you think that structures and roads can be constructed without the help of Construction Equipment, then you aren’t very much aware of the realities of life. No construction is possible without the use of different types of Construction Equipment, ranging from heavy equipment to the light ones. Below mentioned are some of the commonly used Road Construction Equipment:
- Crawler and Bulldozer: Crawler, a vehicle heavy weight vehicle, is used for flattening road surfaces. Crawlers are also used for carrying loads from one place to another. And Bulldozer has dozen of blades attached to it and has high power to dismantle the unwanted structures at the construction site.
- Compact Excavator: Compact Excavator is a vehicle with backfill blade and swing boom attached with it.
- Roller Compactor: Roller Compactor is used for labeling and compacting gravel, dust, asphalt and other construction materials.
- Rotary Tiller: Rotary Tiller is used in the construction site for tilling the soil, as it has rotating blade attached to it. Rotary Tiller can be either used manually or after connecting it to a tractor.
- Crane: Crane is a tower with pulleys and cables for lifting and lowering the materials.
- Drilling Machine: Drilling Machines are used in the construction industry for drilling the ground.
- Forklift: Forklifts are used for carrying materials from one place to another at the construction site.
- Digger: Digger is a vehicle with a cab mounted on the rotating platform. It also has a backhoe on the top of an undercarriage that has wheels attached to it.
- Loader: Loader is a type of tractor with buckets to lift and carry the materials.
- Paver: Paver is used for spreading and labeling the asphalt layer in the making of roads.
Construction Equipment makes the construction process smooth and error free. Durability can be offered to the constructed structures using Construction Equipment. Construction Machines can be purchased from experienced Construction Equipment Manufacturers In India that offer it in different designs and specifications. The best way to get in touch with the reliable Construction Equipment Manufacturers is to search for them online. Over the Web, you can also get the best deals regarding Heavy Road Construction Equipment.
This entry was posted on February, 07, 2012 at 11 : 38 am and is filed under Construction Equipment. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.
December, 18, 2014 at 15 : 08 pm
Appreciate the recommendation. Will try it out.
December, 19, 2014 at 11 : 49 am
I don't know whether it's just me or if perhaps everyone else
experiencing issues with your site. It appears like some of the
text on your posts are running off the screen. Can somebody else please comment and let
me know if this is happening to them as well? This might
be a issue with my web browser because I've had this happen before.
December, 27, 2014 at 17 : 50 pm
naturally like your web-site but you have to check the spelling on quite a few
of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling problems and
I find it very troublesome to inform the reality however I will definitely
come back again.