An asphalt mixture plant can be defined as an assembly of sophisticated electronic and mechanical equipment. It is used for performing activities like blending, heating, drying and mixing recycled materials, various aggregates and other additives with binder. As the name suggests, the use of machine is employed for preparing asphalt mixture. There are various types of asphalt mixture plants and one of them is Asphalt Drum Mix Plant. The plant can be procured stationary or portable according to ones requirement. A detailed Overview of Asphalt Drum Mix Plant is given below! Components of Plant
Some Features of Plant
- Conveyor and aggregate weighing system
- Dust control & collection
- Cold aggregate storage & feeding
How It Works & Some Facts
- Recycled materials storage & feeding
- It incorporates the use of drums.
- The drum is used for drying, heating and mixing the aggregates and various other materials with binder.
- There are no gradation screens, pugmills, weigh hoppers and hot bins in the plant.
- It is at the cold feet where gradation is brought to control.
- Rotation of the drums eventually leads to mixing action and provides fine blending of aggregates and binder.
- After mixture is released by the drum, a surge bin is used for carrying the mixture.
Are you looking for a credible manufacturer of Asphalt Drum Mix Plants
in Mehsana, Gujarat? Mobile Asphalt Drum Mix Plants and Stationary Asphalt Drum Mix Plants are designed to consume minimum fuel and are easy to maintain. One can procure them at market leading prices along with optional attachments such as storage silo for mix material, wet dust collector / bag house filter and unit for effective pollution control.